Individuals & Small Groups
Live a life of purpose where you can envision change, focus on intention, be energized and engaged, address conflict and be accountable.
- Grow through a major change—explore possibility, rediscover yourself.
- Get motivated—what’s your purpose? Are you living it? Change habits that restrain you.
- Be curious and look deeply at your life. What would you do if you knew you couldn’t fail?
- Build specialized skills. Be a more effective communicator, manage your time better, be more decisive.
What does a session look like?
We dig into what’s going on in your life, what transition you might be facing – and how to introduce change. We assess what’s pressing and work to create an actionable plan. What needs to happen? How can you embrace the changes in your life and become more powerful?
I’ll support and encourage you. Whether it’s one-on-one or a small group setting, we work to a common goal and create real to-do lists. Together, with my tools and structure and your input, we create accountability, challenge inaction and foster the courage to grow.
“Words cannot do justice to the skillful way Mark is guiding me through a process of getting to know myself better – resulting in more clarity about what I need to do. He is a powerful listener.”
– Michael S., Halifax, Nova Scotia